KVN Montessori classrooms environments are immediately recognizable. At KVN we will see all our children working work independently and in groups, often with specially designed learning materials; deeply engaged in their work; and respectful of themselves and their surroundings. As per Marie Montessori’s expectations, KVN has the best ‘prepared adults in a prepared environment’ in Thrissur. In a recently conducted survey, KVN Montessori was adjudged as the largest and oldest Montessori environment in Thrissur. The Montessori Method fosters rigorous a blissful and self-motivated growth for children in all areas of their development—cognitive, emotional, social, and physical.
- Early years Program
- Nursery -2.5 years to 4 years
- Junior CASA – 4-5 years
- Senior Casa-5-6 years
- Elementary -6-9 years
Junior CASA – 4-5 YEARS:
The Montessori directress (teacher), child, and environment create a learning triangle. The classroom is prepared by the directress to encourage independence, freedom within limits, and a sense of order. The child, through individual choice, makes use of what the environment offers to develop himself, interacting with the directress when support and/or guidance is needed.
Montessori Early Childhood programs support children ages 2.5-6 in becoming independent, responsible students who love to learn.
Montessori Elementary programs support the development and growth of children ages 6-12.
Montessori Secondary programs are uniquely suited to support the cognitive and social development of youth ages 12-18.
- Developing language and numeracy skills
- Emphasis on social skills and intelligence
- Focus on overall growth and development
- Smooth and easy Transition to higher class
Fostering a delightful childhood experience in an ambiance of play, joy and freedom
- Audio: Our children learn through listening to rhymes & narrations
- Visual: They develop the concepts more with pictures, diagrams & charts
- Kinesthetics: Fun activities and games give them hands -on learning experience